Horicon is home to nine different parks, offering everything from waterslides to golf. Both Discher Park and Kiwanis Park have pavilions that can be rented for events and gatherings. River Bend Park Ball field needs to be rented, but the grounds and other parks are first come, first serve.
For Rent or Sale the end of March 2013:
- A 20,000 square foot building
- In Horicon
- Availability to rent all or part .
- Some office space with heat in winter and air-conditioning in summer.
- The rest of the building has the ability to be heated.
- This building can be used for storage, manufacturing assembly and office.
- Four Truck Docks sit on the southern end of the building with one outside dock.
- Two large overhead drive-in doors are in different locations in the building.
- South on Hwy. E leaving Horicon
Call Dave Boersma at K-Five Warehousing (920) 210 0320.
- 4200 square feet
- separate entrance with overhead door that is truck accessible
- Four driveways enter into parking lot (one on Hwy 33 and 3 on east side of building)
- Plenty of Parking with a lot that goes all around the building
- Potential of doors on west end of parking lot
- Formally a motorcycle shop
- Cement floors what was a shop
- Two Lifts
- Slotted Walls
- Air compressor
- Three year old fuel oil burner
- Utility room with shower and conversion to restroom possible
- All electrical upgraded
- High Ceilings
- Possibility of installing drive up window if desired
- May fix up building with the cost of remodeling resulting in rent reduction
The possibilities are endless for usage….video, convenience store, retail store, wholesale distribution….just use your imagination.
Traffic on hwy 33 from DOT is 8200 cars per an average day.
Call Craig at (262) 719 1918 and leave a voice mail.
|SPACE FOR LEASE
2400 Square Feet
620 Washington St, Horicon
Please call John Nickels